Option I: Standard Headshot Session – $169
Up to 30 minutes of shooting time to get that one great shot. There’s usually time for a couple outfit changes, too.
- High-res digital download of your best photo.
- Processing in Photoshop for optimal color, brightness, contrast, clarity, and white-balance. Light blemish retouching (if needed) is also included.
- Can’t decide on just one photo? Additional images can be purchased for $10/each (retouching included). You can always upgrade to the Portfolio Headshot Session on the spot if you want more photos.
Discount information: Just need a simple headshot that will only take a few minutes? Check out the group pricing below – if you can get 3 or more of your friends or co-workers to come out with you, a great headshot can be had for only $139 (or less depending on your group size).
Option II: Standard Headshot Sessions
- 3-10 minutes each, with basic coaching
- for optimal pose and expression. 3-5 people – $139/person
- 6-15 people – $129/person
- 16-50 people – $109/person
- 51+ people – $99/person
Brief sessions are perfect for company events and large groups.
- Requires a minimum of 3 people to qualify (may be combined with Option 1).
- All photos are processed and edited for optimal color, brightness, contrast, clarity, and white-balance.
- 5-10 photos are taken per person, on average.
The best shot is delivered by e-mail.
- Additional images may be purchased and retouched for $10 each.
- Includes all of your best photos in high-resolution.
- Light blemish retouching and processing for optimal color and clarity is also included for one image. Additional images can be retouched for $5 each.
We will work with each individual to ensure that they get a great looking headshot.
Please see additional information below regarding delivery, payment, & travel.
- Corporate headshot clients can expect to receive their photos within 5 business days with groups less than 100 people.
- For groups greater than 100, please allow 5-10 business days for editing and electronic delivery.
- Images are e-mailed or delivered via digital download from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- You will be able to order prints at reasonable prices Chad Baker Photography directly.
- The balance is to be paid in full by the end of your session. Check or cash is preferred, credit card and Paypal are accepted.
- Individual sessions require a $50 deposit to book.
- A travel & setup fee will be included with your quote.
- Chad is available for on-location shooting throughout Oregon and the continental United States.
- The local (Portland, Oregon Metro) travel & setup fee is $150. Inquire about pricing for travel to multiple locations.
Group discounts only apply to headshot sessions completed on the same day, or however many consecutive days needed to fit in the entire group.
Prices and packages may be subject to change at any time.